Jasper’s Fall Colors
Fall colors in Jasper, Alberta, Canada
After all the recent lake shots, I figured I’d post something a little different. This is an aerial view of the Athabasca River and a train snaking through Jasper town amidst splashes of brilliant Fall colors.
PS: I’ve been too busy lately. If I am late in replying to your question/request, my apology. I do try to answer emails and post new photos when I can.
EXIF & Info
- Canon EOS 5D
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM
- Hoya DMC PRO1 Circular Polarizer
- Gitzo GT3530S + RRS BH-55 LR ballhead
- [F8] [1/25s] [70mm] [ISO 50]
- Exposure Mode:
- Date Taken:
- September 29, 2011
- November 17, 2011 at 12:05 am